Help your pet look and feel great.
In addition to helping your pet live a long, healthy life, we want them to look and feel their best. That’s why we offer grooming for cats and dogs.
At Dr. Norm's Westside Animal Hospital, we understand that every breed and every individual pet comes with its own specific grooming requirements. We can help yours achieve a healthy, comfortable coat on a regular basis or simply give them a bath after that playful romp through the park.
And as important as they are for basic hygiene, we know nail trims and ear cleanings can be as exhausting for you as they are for your furry friend - but don’t worry, we can do those too.
Meet Our Groomers
Our Pet Grooming Services
We’re proud to offer our clients the following services:
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Brushing and dematting
- Cuts, clips, trims, and styles
- Updated vaccines: DHP/Bordetella/Rabies and Fecal check (at least 2 weeks in advance)
- This helps ensure the safety of not only your pet but also others who are staying at our facility
- Vaccine records are required to be secured by our client care staff prior to any reservations being made
- If your pet needs any medications, please be sure to bring them at the time of their check-in with clear instructions in the bottle labeled by their veterinarian.
Call us at (850) 708-1080 to book your pet’s grooming appointment. You won’t be disappointed, we promise.